Rod’s Tire and Automotive is a family owned company where our employees are more than just a number. We value our customers, team mates, and vendors, and treat them like family. We also have several fleet accounts, and are growing that number weekly. Our loyal customer base, and the new customers we obtain on a daily basis choose us over the competition because of our core values.
We promise to care, we understand that we offer more than just car service. We keep our customers lives in gear. We rescue people from bad days, and we help our customers find solutions to difficult situations. Honesty and Integrity are keystones of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a quality experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the Medina area. Every day, with every teammate, and with every customer…we promise to care.
OUR PURPOSE: To be the most trusted automotive service provider in the Medina, Milan, Three-Way and Jackson areas.
Job Responsibilities of a seasoned Maintenance/Service Technician:
- Diagnose and repair basic systems
- Be certified in a minimum of 4 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspension, cooling, and electrical.
- Change oil and or transmission fluid and filters
- Install batteries and check electrical systems
- Install and perform tire maintenance
- Road test vehicles
- Demonstrate Mechanical ability and tasks
- You’ll also need a high level of motivation, energy, and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid drivers licensePre-employment drug test and background checks will help assure we build a team of people who can best work with others and serve our customers needs.
- If you meet the qualifications listed above, posses a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with an automotive service industry leader who puts their Mechanics/Auto Technicians first, please apply today!
Benefits, privileges and growth opportunities:
- Paid vacation, 6 Paid Holidays
- 5 Paid Wellness Days
- Industry Leading Training
- Paid Uniforms
- Ira with Employer Match
- Section 125 Plan
- Monday thru Friday Work Week
- We are an equal opportunity Employer